First entry on my new blog
Good day blog.
*breathes*
Okay, so it has taken me a while to put up my blog as the new ME. I know that this has been long overdue, I should've put this up 6 months ago. Exactly 6 months ago... But I was delayed, and I know the delay is going to cost me a lot...
And that is also one reason why I have to do this one thing that I've been meaning to do ever since I decided to 'move out' of the house... the 40-day-spiritual cleanse.
I'm stuck in the middle right now. Like Britney's song 'not a girl, not yet a woman', I kind of understand that feeling, you can't fully realize who you really are meant to be because you know that you have one thing you need to do in order to really jump into the next level of your life.
AT 23, I have yet to fully realize my dream as to I have just realized who I am. I have been strong, but now I am weak. Too weak to think of my dreams.
I KNOW MY PURPOSE.
BUT IN ORDER TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE, YOU HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF FIRST.
♥
a crazy analogy would be... A 10-ticket-lanes at the train station and the five nearest to the entrance becomes full instantly. You come in last and you see that the one farthest from the entrance, but not too far, is empty and it's because people were blinded by the 'fad'... now you are headed there but you see an old lady rushing and falling back to the farthest end of the line. You want to help her but you're so far, so you shout... BUT is shouting really the best answer? If you do that everyone would rush to the empty lane and the old lady might even injure herself. Isn't it better to rush to the old lady and assist her to the empty lane. By doing that you do the right thing... and also you set an example for the rest.
In order to live my life, I have to LIVE MY LIFE. Not my MOMs not my DADs not my SISTERs'... But my life. they arent the ones going to end up UNHAPPY. UNSATISFIED. EMPTY.
Everyone is great. You just have to know yourself first before you reach that destination.
*breathes*
Okay, so it has taken me a while to put up my blog as the new ME. I know that this has been long overdue, I should've put this up 6 months ago. Exactly 6 months ago... But I was delayed, and I know the delay is going to cost me a lot...
And that is also one reason why I have to do this one thing that I've been meaning to do ever since I decided to 'move out' of the house... the 40-day-spiritual cleanse.
I'm stuck in the middle right now. Like Britney's song 'not a girl, not yet a woman', I kind of understand that feeling, you can't fully realize who you really are meant to be because you know that you have one thing you need to do in order to really jump into the next level of your life.
AT 23, I have yet to fully realize my dream as to I have just realized who I am. I have been strong, but now I am weak. Too weak to think of my dreams.
I KNOW MY PURPOSE.
BUT IN ORDER TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE, YOU HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF FIRST.
♥
a crazy analogy would be... A 10-ticket-lanes at the train station and the five nearest to the entrance becomes full instantly. You come in last and you see that the one farthest from the entrance, but not too far, is empty and it's because people were blinded by the 'fad'... now you are headed there but you see an old lady rushing and falling back to the farthest end of the line. You want to help her but you're so far, so you shout... BUT is shouting really the best answer? If you do that everyone would rush to the empty lane and the old lady might even injure herself. Isn't it better to rush to the old lady and assist her to the empty lane. By doing that you do the right thing... and also you set an example for the rest.
In order to live my life, I have to LIVE MY LIFE. Not my MOMs not my DADs not my SISTERs'... But my life. they arent the ones going to end up UNHAPPY. UNSATISFIED. EMPTY.
Everyone is great. You just have to know yourself first before you reach that destination.
Comments
Post a Comment