May's about to end and I swear, after pigging out the entire summer, I'm going back to my regular routine of running and yoga. And then there's swimming. I miss swimming... the training, the feeling of your chest exploding after holding your breath long enough to reach the finish line. I miss it, I want to join a swimming organization here in the Philippines if there's any. I never realized how much I miss it until now (you never realize how much you love something until you lose it). I must have taken it for granted, ever since I was 5 I've been swimming, I love it, it's fun, it's always been there for me... although I hated training and coaches telling you to do a hundred more impossible laps, I've always loved swimming. Ehhh... is this called aging? Just turned 24 and looking back, my life has always been more fun because I have swimming (and sports). ^_____^. mah, thinking of it makes me smile.
Oh well. today is a new day, cease it.
Oh well. today is a new day, cease it.
Comments
Post a Comment