Bad Boy (girl version) Big Bang

bad boy reply
(by Anne, iamsprezzaturanne.blogspot.com)

boy I'm getting used to what happened last night,
I'm getting tired of all the harsh words and the fight
it hurt me so much that  I just need to leave
A simple "I'm sorry" you can't even breathe to give.

I know that we fight about every stupid thing
And you always act like i'm your servant and you're king
Even though you're wrong you wanted me to call
You refuse to bow down and to take the fall


I'm used to your tem-per
Fighting about -HER
having it your way
making me go away

everyday and night you act so bad
Change for real
don't you love me...
(then you can change)



now you know I love you don't be sorry you're a bad boy
now you know I love you and it's not cos I'm a good girl
we can work it o---ut,
but if you want me o----ut,
it's because of me and not because of you .

Boy if you love me
Then you'll change for me
Cuz if you leave me
it means you dont want me
You need me and I'm your
lay lay lay lay lady... 2x

but if you reaaaally
Wanted to leave me...
It's coz you dont love me
Boy you're so cheeky...
I thought I'm your lay lay lay lay lady.... 2x

Never will I leave you
Because I love you too
But if you choose to go then I'd let you go
so be free, be happy

refrain:

But if you love me
Then you'll change for me
Cuz if you leave me
it means you dont want me
You need me and I'm your
lay lay lay lay lady... 2x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unrequitted Love

You dont stop playing because you're old, you grow old because you stop playing.

What's the moral lesson?