Haha. I cant believe I just made that the title for this post. I must be very bored or going out of my mind. Kkk. So yeah. Ugh. I dont like love being applied to me but I love writing about it. I love romantic novels, seeing romance in other people but I don't want to really be involved in it as myself, if that makes any sense. Fine, I think it's the fear of commitment or responsibility, the fear of taking care of another human being and the fear of living up to that other human being's expectations. Issues, I know. But since I'm in the mood to blog about random things because I can't get my mind to work on something sensible to write about, then I'm just going to write about what's on my mind. Love. I want to write about romance right now, but as I always write when I'm completely my honest self, I can't write because I am not feeling like myself. So funny. I wasn't able to act on my emotions. See, I'd rather be embarrassed, or regret doing ...
*the thinker mode* You dont stop playing because you're old, you grow old because you stop playing. I read this quote somewhere, online, and it was stuck in my head for days. Not a bad quote. Something James Barrie might have lived by or believed in. It's a quote that fits my personality, more precisely my character. I love this quote because it gives the real definition of playing. The message of the quote may actually promote selfishness since it has the word 'playing' and playing is always fun and its meaning also varies from person to person. For me, it's to have fun in everything that you do, that no matter what we will all be children with experiences added with the years... But to absorb the negative instead of the positive things along the way is what takes out 'playing' in our lives. In a way, if you're having fun, all kinds of people will benefit from you since no one wants to be with a miserable person... no one wants to see you misera...
Good morning! It's 8:00 on a Wednesday morning and I just had my breakfast. So I was preparing for a beautiful and positive day but it started out not so well. Family. As I am currently not working I have the time to blog about something that happens regularly. I woke up to the bitchiness of my sister who's taking up med. I mean, if you can't handle the stress of medicine, might as well just let it go and move on with your life. She's miserable. Her negativity is contagious. I'm not saying she's stupid, but she has deep issues. I try to understand where her negativity is coming from, she can't clean up her stinking mess which she woke up to: bad smell, pimple on her face and a messy station-- bound to feel bad about everything. So predictable though. So today I'm supposed to prepare for that meeting I have with a possible client, I am excited and nervous at the same time. Freelance marketing? Seriously...? Me? hi hi... Taking on a real project involving ...
Comments
Post a Comment