"it's oatmeal day..."
"it's oatmeal day... I can't eat french toast on oatmeal day! That's impossible." - S. Cooper
Hello!
I just got a taste of my first 'mochi balls' courtesy of my sister, it was so sweet and cold that it reminded of a lot of things. Things I thought I've forgotten.
It's been 2 years since I deleted my 'Drmer's Sanctuary' my first ever blog. It's where I wrote down reviews, movie reviews, my current anime addiction, novels, events, sports news, it's where I posted photos of me traveling or simply doing random stuff, photos.videos.stories of me having a normal day, a special day or a bad day, where I posted opinions on a lot of things involving science, technology, politics and personalities, and most recently... recipes and exercise routines.
Whenever I used to have a bad day in school or at work, I watch a movie, go out with friends or learn something new and then I'd write about it and that's when I feel fine again.
I guess it's like eating ice cream, you can live without it for a day, but you can't live without eating it for the rest of your life... Blogging is like that for my generation.
Yay! For my 2nd blog!
Hello!
I just got a taste of my first 'mochi balls' courtesy of my sister, it was so sweet and cold that it reminded of a lot of things. Things I thought I've forgotten.
It's been 2 years since I deleted my 'Drmer's Sanctuary' my first ever blog. It's where I wrote down reviews, movie reviews, my current anime addiction, novels, events, sports news, it's where I posted photos of me traveling or simply doing random stuff, photos.videos.stories of me having a normal day, a special day or a bad day, where I posted opinions on a lot of things involving science, technology, politics and personalities, and most recently... recipes and exercise routines.
Whenever I used to have a bad day in school or at work, I watch a movie, go out with friends or learn something new and then I'd write about it and that's when I feel fine again.
I guess it's like eating ice cream, you can live without it for a day, but you can't live without eating it for the rest of your life... Blogging is like that for my generation.
Yay! For my 2nd blog!
Comments
Post a Comment