review, face: The Body Shop- All in one Face Base


The Body Shop- All in one Face Base

I love this product, I purchased mine at a their retail store here in the Philippines. I recommend it for everyday use to people with sensitive skin, or even those who don't. First off, it's available for all skin tones, you just have to really look and find what's perfect for your skin. I use this as a foundation and a face base, sometimes I don't even have to do touch-ups (i don't have oily skin.). Most people don't like the compact design for its bulkiness, but I find it adorable and sturdy, inside, there's a compartment for your sponge that separates it from the powder ergo, the oil from constant usage doesn't spread and it's hygienic.

The application is so light and thin that it feels like I'm not wearing any foundation/make up at all but it covers up eye bags and uneven skin tone decently.

My only qualm is that, upon purchase, their staff and employees are a bit 'unfriendly', compared to those in Clinique, Face Shop, Mac. They constantly dot on you, and even though there are no other clients in the shop, they act as if they're always in a rush.

All in all, it's the product that really matters, but it wouldn't hurt if they'd inject their staff with a bit of a smile or positive character.

Retail Price: Php 1,200.00/ USD 29.3
Product rating: 8.5/10



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unrequitted Love

You dont stop playing because you're old, you grow old because you stop playing.

What's the moral lesson?