Hello 2015!

Happy New Year!!!

Wow! Wow! 2015... welcome! The realization that children born in the year 2000 are already 14-year-olds now dawned to me a few weeks ago and now it's a whole new year!

Lots of things happened in 2014, to the world, to my country, to my family and of course, to me.

I experienced a lot of things for the first time, including our first major car accident, office drama among other things.

--

I just realized something a few minutes ago, how I am straying away from the path that I wanted, I believed to be my destiny, my fate. It was brought to my attention while I was browsing through facebook, yep, facebook. I was not stalking but I just noticed how everybody's taking up medicine and now I understand the reason why. My mom inspired a lot of my classmates to be doctors/physicians, my sister and brother were inspired by her too, I guess they viewed her as a strong and reliable individual who can face the world with her skills alone, who can fight her own battles.

I am reminded though of why I didn't choose to take on medicine, although for me, my mom is my hero and being a doctor is the greatest thing a human being can be, a doctor heals.

What's better than being a doctor? For me, someone who creates, someone who loves to create beautiful things and who can inspire people to live on, to love, to do the right thing. To inspire them to think and wonder... a writer, a creator, a director.

It took me a lot of guts to finally admit to myself that I still want to be a great director. I cry just thinking of how I denied myself this dream because of bitter memories. But being sentimental and crying really wont do anything, wont do anyone any good.

It's not what you think, it's what you do.

And on this note, I will stop for now and continue later with my New Year's Resolution :)



Happy New Year!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unrequitted Love

You dont stop playing because you're old, you grow old because you stop playing.

What's the moral lesson?