27 and what's with the conspiracy marathon lately
Hello! I turned 27 yesterday, isnt that... fantastic? I'm 27... hurray.
You can tell I'm not really too enthusiastic about being a year older, it's not about the aging part, I could care less about being 30, 40 or 50, it's that I want to do so many things still, but I feel like time's running out.
I will however, try to be positive about it and DO. An empty promise until I do so- but yeah.
On another note.
Romance has been my thing, romance and fantasy (not necessarily in the same set), my least favorite genre to write, my favorite to watch or read, is mystery-politics-crime series/books/genre. It tires me out though, these genres sometimes drag, but lately I've been into it so much!
I re-watched prison break and right now I'm watching this new hybrid series called izombie which is interesting since it kind of sets in with what's current. Zombie mixed with mystery, crime, detective work, paranormal and humor- kudos to the creators for making one fresh mystery series. I think it's awesome and a lot of hard work, you have to be totally inspired to come up with 'izombie'.
Change.
I've been bloggng since I was 15 years old, that's 12 years worth of... i dunno, self-absorbed-ponderings? haha, I enjoy it, some people like to smoke, some people like to get high- or so I've noticed, some people read, I like to blog, it's my me-time... I've deleted my original blog last 2011 and made another one, which is the one I'm using right now.
I used to blog about my experiences, college, life, anime, movies, art, discoveries, I figured that I write about myself too much and that nobody is really interested in ME. MY LIFE. So, I decided to do a review and how-to-blog only. Emitting my thoughts and journal-like entry.
It was a nice outlet, but I didn't find myself wanting to re-read my entries after writing them. Which is going to change now.
I write for myself, I trust that my intentions are honest and weirdly pure, everyone is free to read it, I used to be really wary of other people judging me or my experiences, I'm afraid of the fact that I'm in my 20's and that if I read my entries about my life I would be disappointed because I didn't plan my life beyond 23 and if I'm wary about other people judging me and my thoughts, I'm more afraid of me judging myself and my thoughts.
But I don't care anymore. So, here it begins.
My honest, unfiltered entries, I think is unfit to share but really, who cares anymore?
You can tell I'm not really too enthusiastic about being a year older, it's not about the aging part, I could care less about being 30, 40 or 50, it's that I want to do so many things still, but I feel like time's running out.
I will however, try to be positive about it and DO. An empty promise until I do so- but yeah.
On another note.
Romance has been my thing, romance and fantasy (not necessarily in the same set), my least favorite genre to write, my favorite to watch or read, is mystery-politics-crime series/books/genre. It tires me out though, these genres sometimes drag, but lately I've been into it so much!
I re-watched prison break and right now I'm watching this new hybrid series called izombie which is interesting since it kind of sets in with what's current. Zombie mixed with mystery, crime, detective work, paranormal and humor- kudos to the creators for making one fresh mystery series. I think it's awesome and a lot of hard work, you have to be totally inspired to come up with 'izombie'.
Change.
I've been bloggng since I was 15 years old, that's 12 years worth of... i dunno, self-absorbed-ponderings? haha, I enjoy it, some people like to smoke, some people like to get high- or so I've noticed, some people read, I like to blog, it's my me-time... I've deleted my original blog last 2011 and made another one, which is the one I'm using right now.
I used to blog about my experiences, college, life, anime, movies, art, discoveries, I figured that I write about myself too much and that nobody is really interested in ME. MY LIFE. So, I decided to do a review and how-to-blog only. Emitting my thoughts and journal-like entry.
It was a nice outlet, but I didn't find myself wanting to re-read my entries after writing them. Which is going to change now.
I write for myself, I trust that my intentions are honest and weirdly pure, everyone is free to read it, I used to be really wary of other people judging me or my experiences, I'm afraid of the fact that I'm in my 20's and that if I read my entries about my life I would be disappointed because I didn't plan my life beyond 23 and if I'm wary about other people judging me and my thoughts, I'm more afraid of me judging myself and my thoughts.
But I don't care anymore. So, here it begins.
My honest, unfiltered entries, I think is unfit to share but really, who cares anymore?
Comments
Post a Comment