Getting Drunk
Summer's almost over! Thank goodness, the heat is killing me. Ironic that I don't like summer since one thing I love most in life and can't live without would be swimming. Haven't mentioned it before since this is a new site but yep, swimming is my life. I am not specially skilled, else I'd be an Olympic Medalist by now, but I love swimming fast to the point that I get dizzy and out of breath after.
I have a (confusing) phobia of being in a social setting but since I grew up in a family of 7 and was always going to gatherings, get together events and parties it would be natural for me to know how to act in front of many people, to smile and try to look 'behaved'. Swimming is love for me. I feel like I'm the sanest person when I'm underwater and I have a reason not to mind, not to care and think of everything above the water. It's the closest thing to flying.
I turned a year... younger.
I twisted my ankle and injured my back, didnt get to work out for a month, I'm 90% able now <3
BIG BANG came back with new songs and yep, if I'm gonna fan-over anyone it'll be these boys and their music. They've been slaying the music charts and gosh, I'm so happy for them.
I'm reading... a lot
I'm trying.. to write- all my ideas are escaping me whenever I get in front of my computer, I hope to even finish a chapter. A chapter every freaking day.
I've been reading a lot of yaoi manga.
Game of Thrones is killing me.
Okay, so, resting for a month got me watching weird and interesting stuff, I've been watching documentaries about animals: wolves and lions which is a far-cry from the usual me who's into sea creatures, aside from that I'm trying to learn a lot about drones and robotics, I dunno why.
So, I'm trying to write a story about two guys with one of them working in the AV industry, so I've been doing minimal research and oh my gosh! I've stumbled upon a couple of websites with guys making out with other guys. It's romantic..
But even with that research and inspiration, I still can't write anything!
I'm thinking, does this mean I'm not meant to write this kind of story, is there a story I should be writing about?
I have to go back to reality soon. But before I go back I have to finish at least one novel that I'd love.
Hope you guys had a great summer!

Comments
Post a Comment